REACH Online Auction is OPEN,
Amazing Items Available through 5/12
Please join us for a wonderful performance of The Little Mermaid, in support of REACH School! Come and gather with the REACH Community to celebrate the arts in education, and raise funds in support of enrichment at REACH School.
Arrive at 7 pm for a half-hour social gathering and to preview some of our school auction items (the online auction also launches on April 28). The concession booth will be open for wine, beverages and treats.
We look forward to celebrating with you!
Thursday, April 21st
9:00 - 10:00 am
Please call the REACH Office to sign up for a tour or meeting, or if you would like more information.
Advance sign up is preferred, but drop-ins are also welcome!
The REACH School - An Integrated Liberal Arts Program For Grades K-8
- Small Class Sizes (average of 22 per class)
- Integrated, Project-Based Curriculum
- Creative Enrichment Electives
- Digital Arts and Technology
- Field Trips and Overnight Field Studies
- Positive Social Environment
- Commitment to Building Community
- After School Care
Field Trip Fun at REACH!